The Euskera mystery questioned: the Caucasian origin and the Neochronological line
The problem and the hypothesis
The Basque people enjoy two important privileges. One, to be considered a thousand-year-old, primal people, more than 3,000 years old. Two, to have tax privileges within the Kingdom of Castile, and then in Spain, from the 15th and 16th centuries.
But there is a problem. The origins of these privileges are doubtful. Why? Because the myth of its antiquity was created in the 16th century, and because economic privileges are not based on logical reasoning. That is, there is no reasonable reason, since it is based on an ancestral root created after the fact and the official history shows that it was created from nothing.
Then, since the end of the 20th century, linguistic and genetic studies have appeared that conclude that the Basque language and race have a 3,000-year-old Caucasian root. And this is impossible, and a mistake. The only reason to establish this antiquity is what the official history says, since the 16th century.
Hypothesis: there is an common origin between Caucasian tribes and the Basques, but it is much more recent. And for some reason the false idea that its root is ancestral has been created.
The German philologist Karl Bouda considers it highly probable that the Basque language is closely linked to the languages of the Caucasus, that is to say to the Kartvel or South Caucasian languages, as well as to the northern Caucasian languages. Even, for example, the Chukchis, from the Bering sea. See the work “L’euskaro-Caucasique”, from Karl Bouda, in 2003, of “VII Congreso de Estudios Vascos”. Even, the German linguist Theo Vennemann says that the Basque was the most older language from Europe, even the Indoeuropean languages that come from Iran. Was the language previos to biblical Babel Tower. Other references: Wilhelm von Humboldt and Manuel de Larramendi.
Georgian: zara, gw, ezer; Basque: zara, gu, eder; Castilian: basket, we, beautiful
(Font: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euskera#Parentesco_del_euskera 26 August 2020)
A lot of theories, then, appear. Free researchers like the Turkish Polat Kaya and the Spanish Alexandre Eleazar (that afirms to be the grandson of the last Russian Zar) affirm that existed an remote Causasian power that is relationated with the Basques, that controlled Europe.
That is to say, since the 20th century the linguistics found that Caucasian language has similar equivalences with the Basque. According the oficial history, it is possible since the 13th century before Christ. 33 centuries ago! That’s impossible. Then, in addition, it is affirmed that during these centuries they were isolated because they were in the mountains, and for this reason the language was preserved; but, if you look closely, it is clear that it has always been a passing area, between the sea and the Pyrenees, and this explanation does not make any sense.
There is also other scientific evidence. The genetic equivalences between the Basques and the Caucasians is also indisputable.
There are genetical studies that “show” that the Basque ADN doesn’t change from 3.000 years ago. Is the Halogroup R1b from Chromosome Y, that is very common in Basques and Welsh, and is also common in some places from Russian steppe (the Baskirs of the Urals) and in Caucasian mountains. According the research directed by Carles Lalueza-Fox (from CSIC, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas), the Basques cames from the lineage R1b-M269, from Russia. The intstitute iGENEA found the subgroup R1b1b2a1b, that binds them to the Celts.
But this option is also impossible. 3.000 years are too much. The official history is the problem. The history were other, and more recent.
Then, how we must to understand this origin?
The origin of the Basque myth
The ancient Basque root is a work of literature of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Since the end of 16th century, from the Juntas Generales de Gernika, historians like Andrés de Poza, and others, began to inform of the legendary origin of Basques. Then the idea was created that the Basques were there since the beginning of time. And it was then that its privileges were established from Castile, and most of the Basque surnames appeared
In other words, for some reason something happened at that time that made the Basques a privileged people.
Things to know, that corroborate this evidence, supervised by the Basque academic and historian Alberto Santana:
- The Basques acquired the noble privilege (not pay taxes) from King John I, the father of Ferdinand the Catholic, in 1462 (in Valle de Salazar, and when the “Declaración de Infanzonería” was promulgated). Fuero Viejo of Vizcaya in 1452; Ferdinand confirms the Fueros de Vizcaya in 1476, to be King. In 1526-27 was signed the Fuero Nuevo de Vizcaya, when the “Fuero Universal” in Gernika is acquired, and when the Deputations appear. In Guipúzcoa is the same from 1610.
- Basques says, then: “We expelled the Moors and the Jews”.
- Since the 16th century, being Basque has granted privileges into the Kingdom of Castile. This privileges was given in “Sala Vizcaya” from the “Real Chancillería de Valladolid”, the Supreme Court of Castile, especially since 18th century, thanks to genealogical documents (than probably were created).
- The Basques occupied the offices of the Jews expelled from Castile.
- In the 16th century, coats of arms of the Basque nobility began to appear.
- Basque surnames (and the name Basconia in the maps) appear in the 16th century. The origin of most of the Basque surnames, and their social importance, is established between the 16th and 17th centuries, and refers to the name of the family home, the “caserío” (farmhouse). Then, the cult of the Basque surname begins.
EiTB | Euskal Irrati Telebista | Radio Television Vasca:
Basque identity was created during the official 16th century, and its privileges came from the mid-15th century. The Basque people are a privileged community in Castile, which exercises its power when the power of the Crown of Aragon declines.
From the end of the 16th century, the idea of the immemorial origin of the Basque people was created, which created the false idea of being a sacred language, “the first language” of Europe.
Then, there are agreat mistake, fueled by a false story, sent to the past. But, it exists a neochronological line that helps to understand what occurred.
What does X-185 Chronology says:
Between the 16th and 17th centuries history is reconstructed, and it is extended. False origins are created. One of their deceptions is the creation of the Basque myth, which hides an intruding power from the Caucasus. But these events actually take place between the 17th and 18th centuries. The books of the 15th and 16th centuries are written in the 17th and 18th centuries, as the New Chronology of Fomenko and Nosovskiy concludes. And, according to the X-185 timeline, the books of the 16th and 17th centuries are all written in the 18th and 19th centuries.
In the case of the history of Spain, the myth of the Kingdom of Navarre is created, and the origin of the Christian Reconquest against Judaism and Islam. By way of proof, there is evidence that the coat of arms of Navarre does not appear in medieval maps, in a generalized way (very punctually a red cross is observed over Biscayan lands), as does the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Aragon. At most, a similar shield is observed in Croatia and in Melilla (Morocco). Similarly, Basconia appears for the first time on official 16th century maps.
The History is manipulated, globally. But the “real” story can be reconstructed, following the official story. The facts that here are considered, in this case, are:
- The first King of Navarre, officially, was Arabian, and they translated the lineage to the kings of Castile.
- The origin of Castile and Aragon kingdoms, officially, provides from the Kingdom of Navarre, in 11th century.
- The King of Navarre, and of France, intervened in the Order of the Temple of Solomon in the thirteenth century (in 1307).
- A Basque from Azpeitia founded the Society of Jesus in the 16th century (in 1540).
- The king of Navarre, Bourbon, occupied the throne of France in the 16th century (in 1589), when the Duke of Anjou died, after to be the King of Poland.
- The King of Navarre, Bourbon, and Duke of Anjou, occupied the throne of Spain in the eighteenth century (1705-1715).
- Biscay means, according to books of the XVI-XVII centuries, “second Cain”, in reference to the sacred history of Cain, the brother of Abel.
But the “real” history was other. All these events occurred in just one or two centuries. The X-185 time line of a neochronology has construct another history, based on the main chronological map of the New Chronology by Fomenko and Nosovskiy.
The neochronological conclusion:
- The origin of the kingdoms of Castile and Aragon is, probably, from 17th century. Not from 11th century. 6-7 centuries added.
- The facts of the Order of Solomon from 1307, really occurred in 1677. 370 years added.
- 1476 = 1661; 1526 = 1711. 185 years added.
- This Basque history begins in the 17th century, not before. Then, the Occitan+Caucasian languages origined the Basque, in the 17th century.
- The roots of the Basque people date back to the 15th or 16th century, although their privileges come from the 17th century, when Byzantine and Georgian powers fleeing from the Ottomans took control of Biscay, and from there they occupied the Iberian Peninsula, and the throne of France. This power is allied with the Catalans, but then other suitors (Habsburgs) appear and the Catalans are abandoned to better luck when the Duke of Anjou accedes to the throne of Spain and defeats them, between 1705 and 1715.
- Byzantium occupies the West from Navarre, like byzantine familiy Angelus, that was the Anjou, and creates a renewed Christian power, which expels the Jews and the Order of Temple of Solomon.
- Cain represents the great Khan, who defeats the lineage of the original power (of Egypt). This cahnge is the main message of the sacred text, the Bible.
The Basque identity hides an uncomfortable past. Its power comes from an intrusive power, which occupied Spain between the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, and to erase its trace the myth of its immemorial origin was created. And this manipulation is part of a much greater manipulation, related to the construction of the Bible, which would refer to medieval events carried out by Caucasian peoples. In this manipulation, Jews and Arabs are fought, in the name of Christianity, and the powers of the Temple of Solomon are transformed into a European colonial enterprise.